To make the Great British Skinny Dip weekend a success we need participants … and LOTS OF THEM!
This means we also need more venues – and event organisers too – so if you have visited this page and are considering helping us by organising or hosting a skinny dip in your area … THANK YOU. 🙂
Promoting Your Event
Here’s the help you can expect from us once YOUR event is confirmed:
- A listing of your event on the this website http://greatbritishskinnydip.co.uk/events/organised-events/
- A listing of your event on the British Naturism online calendar
- Mention of the event on the BN Members’ Forum
- Promotional publicity for The Great British Skinny Dip will appear in the quarterly BN Magazine
- Leaflets and posters for you to display
- The event will be given coverage on the social media platforms for GBSD and BN
- Nearer the time, we will be talking to the traditional media about The Great British Skinny Dip leading to national and local press, radio and TV coverage
Following the Channel 4 documentary ‘The Great British Skinny Dip’, there has been an increased awareness of GBSD for September 2017, and the public are waiting for details of events and venues in their area where they can join in! Please be part of it.
Please note that all events must be open to everyone with no advance notice of attendance needed. Participants can be asked to buy a ticket or register in advance if your venue has limited capacity but only basic information (name, email address) can be asked for.
Below is a letter for anyone wanting to organise a Great British Skinny Dip event to send to venue owners or managers to request the use of their venue. This file is a word document for you to edit, so please make the necessary amendments to the text highlighted in red before sending it. We also recommend phoning and / or visiting the venue to ask for the correct contact details of the best person to address the letter to. Alternatively, the same text could be sent as an email.
And here is another document for you to send with the letter (or email) with useful information and answers to questions that the venue owners or manager might have: